Popular Posts

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Weekly Facial/Body Scrub: Oatmeal, Milk and Honey that is Cleansing, Creamy and Antibacterial

This is a natural cleansing weekly facial/body scrub with the skin brightening benefits of Oatmeal, Milk and Honey and 
an additional Shea Butter condition. 
 

This MOORE beneficial weekly scrub can be considered antibacterial because of the inclusion of pure honey, organic coconut oil, and pure food grade vegetable glycerin. The natural scrub benefits include oatmeal, brown sugar, and very fine walnut powder.

This scrub is the perfect addition to use along with my antibacterial Daily Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey cleanser 
to really help nourish and brighten your skin 
with a gentle hypoallergenic Shea butter condition.



  


Personally I know I love how soft, smooth, and conditioned my face feels after using this amazing all natural cleansing scrub on my face.  

Guaranteed Free Shipping on orders over $30
Shipping for this product is USPS first class 
and will be shipped 1 to 3 business days, after order is placed.
Did you know that Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey also act as natural skin lighteners and is said to help even the skin tone? Henceforth, another great reason for using 
this MOORE  beneficial scrub. 

I've had quite a few customers who tell me how much the scrub has cleared their face up, especially the blackheads around their nose. 

It is recommended to use a facial scrub 1 to 3 times a week depending on skin tolerance.

Directions: 
1. Apply to dry face, add a little water or no water for a better scrub and scrub away. 
DO NOT SCRUB AROUND DELICATE EYE AREA
2. Rinse off with warm water.
3. Splash face with cold water to close the pores.
5. Apply my Beneficial daytime and/or nighttime Salve or my hypoallergenic anti-aging Goatmilk Body Cream with extra vitamin E and a special shea butter condition.

You can also follow up with a  weekly Oatmeal Milk and Honey Mask treatment that is also cleansing as well as conditioning.

Basic ingredients:
 creamy vegetable oil foaming soap  base, Organic Shea butter, Oatmeal, Brown Sugar, Goatmilk, Honey, Coconut Oil,  Walnut Powder, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, calendula, Rose Hips, Carrot Extract, honey fragrance, Vitamin E

If you want NO fragrance in the scrub whatsoever, message me and I'll make a special batch.


Sincerely,
 Mrs. Carol Louise Moore
Don't forget to check out:
my handmade soaps and crafts under cmooresoap
my singing daughters the Moore Sisters from Idaho
my flute videos under cmooreflute
my inspirational quotes by me under cmooreinspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products I sell on Etsy