Popular Posts

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Goatmilk Body Cream: Unscented or Scented with choice of Fragrance, Eczema and Psoriasis Friendly

This is a luscious, anti-aging, non-irritating, hypoallergenic, antibacterial, skin softening, thicker than lotion body cream with humectant properties that help draw the moisture from the air and retain it in our skin, while protecting and preventing our skin from wrinkles and stretch marks. There have been great reviews of this cream for helping extra dry cracked hands, and skin issues like  eczema and psoriasis.

The main ingredient of goat milk is included because it has a PH balance that is close to our own. 
Therefore, goat milk is able to penetrate into our skin MOORE by giving "Moore" nourishment. 
Goat milk contains many vitamins, including vitamin A, that help repair damaged skin and keep it healthy. Also, there have been several medical studies showing that creams made with vitamin A reduce lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide some psoriasis relief. 
Furthermore, goat milk contains important minerals for the skin such as selenium. Selenium is believed by scientists to help prevent skin cancer.

Free shipping guarantee on orders over $30
Shipping for this product is USPS first class and 
will be shipped 1 to 3 business days, after order is placed.

To order, just choose the size container of body cream preferred 
with choice of scent or unscented.
 If you choose scent, you could add my signature "Milk and Honey" fragrance or you can choose what scent you'd like from the list of fragrances.

I have over 60 fragrances to choose from. I am currently working on a scent with description list, and I will be posting it soon. I offer 3 different sizes: 2oz, 4oz, and 8oz. Each fragrance has a different picture design to represent that delightful scent.


If you love the smell of a bouquet of roses, 
then you should try my
 "Fresh Cut Roses" fragrance. 


Don't forget, to go with this luscious cream, 
you could order matching body/room sprays,  
creamy conditioning handmade bars of soap, and 
moisturizing spinning fizzy bath bombs with 
your choice of scent.
Customized orders and gift sets are always welcome.

Basic ingredients:
Vegetable oil lotion base
Goat Milk
Organic Shea Butter
Honey
Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin
Sunflower oil
Soybean oil
Aloe
Jojoba oil
Rosehips
Calendula
Fragrance
Vitamin E

I wonder if anyone will read this far because I talk too much. Lol

If you did make it this far, I would really  love it MOORE if you would like my Facebook page, favorite my store, and give me a good review. Can't say I didn't try.


Sincerely,
 Mrs. Carol Louise Moore
Don't forget to check out:
my handmade soaps and crafts under cmooresoap
my singing daughters the Moore Sisters from Idaho
my flute videos under cmooreflute
my inspirational quotes by me under cmooreinspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment

Products I sell on Etsy