Popular Posts

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Daily Facial Oatmeal Cleanser that Helps to Lighten, Brighten, Soothe and Smooth the Skin with a Shea Butter Condition

This is a Daily Oatmeal, Milk and Honey Facial Cleanser that has a creamy whipped soap with bits of fine to medium course oatmeal to help provide a gentle exfoliation with a Organic Shea and Mango Butter condition. The addition of the other ingredients, like goatmilk, Honey, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Calendula, Rose Hips, and Vitamin E, make this an even MOORE beneficial Daily Cleanser that helps to brighten, lighten, smooth, and soothe the skin

This cleanser can also be considered antibacterial, hypoallergenic, anti-aging, and helpful for extra sensitive skin (and should be rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis friendly). The addition of Evening Primrose Oil is very beneficial to rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis sufferers.

Personally I know I love how soft, smooth and conditioned my face feels after using this amazing all natural daily oatmeal cleanser on my face. My face is extra sensitive,  so I basically designed this cleanser with my face in mind. 

Guaranteed FREE Shipping on orders over $30.
Shipping for this product is USPS first class and will be shipped 1 to 3 business days, after order is placed.

Did you know that Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey also act as natural skin lighteners and is said to help brighten the skin tone? Henceforth, another great reason for using this MOORE  beneficial facial cleanser.

DO NOT USE AROUND EYES
For best results:
1. Apply to a dry face, add a little water or no water for even better results.
2. Rub around face, while avoiding the eye area.
3. Rinse off with warm water
4. Splash face with cold water to close the pores.
5. Apply my beneficial salve with your choice of essential oils or my goat milk body cream, if you want even better results with a MOORE conditioned feel and healthy glow.

If you like this Daily Oatmeal Cleanser, then you should try my amazing Weekly Oatmeal Milk and Honey Facial/Body scrub for even MOORE amazing results; especially if you want to help diminish those unwanted blackheads and brighten your skin tone even MOORE.


Basic ingredients:
Creamy vegetable oil whipped soap  base, Oatmeal, Organic Shea butter, Goatmilk, Honey, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Calendula, Rose Hips, Vitamin E

Please feel free to message me for any special customized orders and sizes you would like. I can put it onto one special order with one price.

Don't forget to leave me a good review or check me out on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Blogspot, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns over any transactions made, please feel free to message me first so that I can help come to a resolution. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Carol Louise Moore
Don't forget to check out:
my singing daughters the Moore Sisters from Idaho
my flute videos under cmooreflute
my inspirational quotes by me under cmooreinspiration
my handmade soaps and crafts under cmooresoap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Products I sell on Etsy